Sunday 17 March 2013

Update

I was out yesterday as a runner again for Northern Stars and was helping to shoot some interviews for the Captain Cook museum in Middlesbrough. It sort of made me reflect on my interviews that I (as well as Reece and Sean) have done for our evaluation. Over all, in our music video interviews we interviewed 6 people and as a result got a lot of footage (about 18-19 minutes of solid evaluation) despite the fact that the end with James interview cuts off due to the card running out of space. It was empty, though considering we were filming in HD, it took a lot of space. Nonetheless this made me look at what I was doing in general; I'm more or less happy with the framing of the shots, and I'm only 'nitpicking' when I say that I don't like the background and lighting.

I started editing the music video interview about a week and a half ago and finished it today. It's spliced together with some instances of our music video, our influences as Sum 41, Jimmy Eat World and Linkin Park, as well as album covers and digi packs. I had a few issues with rendering due to the size of the files and footage, though it seems alright and I show a comparison of our influences to our music video.

Today I am going to start editing and splicing stuff from our interview with Mr Earl so that I can use it in the evaluation; once this is done, I will begin to work on my evaluation questions as a large percentage of the footage I wanted to use is done. I am also going to compare stills and such too.

No comments:

Post a Comment