Sunday 9 September 2012

Software

Last year I used adobe premier elements 4 due to its simple, yet controllable use if you knew how to use it well enough (in addition with adobe after effects). This year I am going to be using adobe premier elements 10 which I have just bought recently and installed this morning; already, I'm pointing out effects that will be useful such as different ranges of colour correction (seeing as I've just recently learned about white balance and exposure particularly from NS), strobe lighting (which I had talked about in an idea) and a stabilizer function to stop images from shaking so much. I've got play around with them, but the software already seems much faster. In this package also, I got photoshop elements10, which will help me later when creating the digital packages next year.

I thought this effect was pretty cool, which I'd tried on a few seconds of the behind the scenes video for the damned things, it gives this comic effect which also appeared a possible idea.



In the mean time, I am concerned about what is happening to my group. I'm aware that Barry had dropped media, though I haven't seen Reece and he is not staying in contact with me, meaning I don't know if I'm working with him or alone for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment